Schedule may fluctuate by 30min.
7:30 - 8:30am breakfast
8:30 - 9:30am playroom
9:30 - 11:00am play/trip to the park - when weather permits/sprinklers
10:15 - 10:30am light snack
11:15 - 12:00am short movie while I prepare lunch
12:00 - 1:00pm wash up/lunch
1:45 - 2:45pm is nap/rest time
3:30 - 4:00pm is our pm snack
4:00 - 4:45pm preschool curriculum, crafts, coloring, projects, etc.
4:45 - 5:30pm playroom/out back/trip to the park - when weather permits
* The huge play room that's filled with all kinds of fun and educational toys and books.
* The park that is a block away. We will visit the park often, when weather permits.
* The back yard has more toys and another slide.
* Go-fish is one of the kids favorite, we play at least 1-2 times a day!
* Reading is another favorite. The kids love to choose the books they would like me to read to them. Then they take turns sitting on my lap while I read the book they picked out.
* Building blocks, making potato heads, playing kitchen, puppet time, making and playing with race car tracks, playing in the big play house and also playing with the little ones, slide time, dancing, summer salts, ring around the roses, racing up and down the hall way on their cars, playing games. There is so much fun through out the day, your children won't want to go home.
* Arts, crafts and learning are lots of fun. We color, trace, cut, glue, stickers and foam shapes, letters, bugs, animals, etc. Making ABC's, 123's, shapes, door hangers, faces, Popsicle stick creations, painting, molding/sculpting, Holiday theme crafts, making cookies and cupcakes and decorating them, gifts for Mom and Dad. Coloring the patio pretty with chalk. Your children will have a craft or coloring page to show off every day!
* The fun Preschool curriculum, see details.
* Most importantly, I love kids and they sense that! I give them the nurturing attention they need while you are at work. When you pick them up, they will be content because they know they are loved and have had a great day.